Some Lighter Pixs

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
Figuring the Flights would be reduced I made a quick jaunt to Hilo for a couple of days to deal with some business. Probably my last until June / July.

But while there, I did take a couple shots ... and here are three to lift our minds away from the concerns, the politics and the irrational behavior we all have seen as of late.

One is a Banyan Tree guessing 100 years old give or take

Next is a pair of Yellow Tanagers (Saffron Finch) originally from the Amazon in Brazil.
it shows them on a car, not sure is he is fighting with the mirror or what. Do know he was trying to woo the Girl.

The last is near the lava field by the ocean,

Hope this makes you all smile ....... Sorry for the quality of the pixs only had my phone.

Attachments

• hilo- (1).jpg
    hilo- (1).jpg
    10.2 MB · Views: 204
  • hilo- (2).jpg
    hilo- (2).jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 202
  • hilo- (3).jpg
    hilo- (3).jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 197

llucas

luke
Senior User
Oka, thanks for sharing those. A good start to my day. Those banyan trees are quite the thing. Years ago (many), I had a teacher from Guam who described her family hiding under those trees from Japanese planes flying low during WW2. Its better to think of them in other ways today.

• Thanks
Reactions: Oka

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Thanks for the pics, they lifted my spirits Oka! My wife and I love Hawaii, we go every other year mostly to Wailea or Ko Olina.

• Thanks

Roy G

Roy
Senior User
Oka, don't they have those outrigger canoes in Hawaii? Bet they would get you from island to island. And think of the exercise you could get!

Roy G

• Thanks

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS