New User
BigJoe
Out of saplee
tilttable1.jpg
tilttable2.jpg

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Dang, you got some talent :eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Dave:)

BobcatBob

New User
Bob
Very nice. I'm curious how you made the curved support piece for the cross piece for the legs: solid piece of wood cut, thin strips bent and glued together, etc?

Bob

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
That is some really impressive work Joe! :icon_thum I was also wondering about the support piece on the maple table in the picture to the right. :swoon:

Scwood

New User
BigJoe
Very nice. I'm curious how you made the curved support piece for the cross piece for the legs: solid piece of wood cut, thin strips bent and glued together, etc?

Bob
I glued up some 1x8 and cut out the curve.The hardest one was the buffet because a customer brought me a 3x5 black and white news paper ad and asked if I could build it.The original had curved ends and since I dont have the equipment to do that I had to go with angled ends.It took me about 2 weeks.

Scwood

New User
BigJoe
Well Bill, I used a lacquer stain (Old world mahogany by chemcraft ) and just sprayed my finish on with a hvlp turbin. The finish was Vericure2 by chemcraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS