Some completed projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warren

Warren
Corporate Member
I have had a few requests for some photos of my projects. Unfortunately, al lot has gone to kids, garandkids and others. I've made beds, bedside tables, wardrobes, hall tables, entertainment centers, boxes and who knows what else. I did construct 2 kitchens of melamine cabinets but did not take any photos. However, I thought it may be interesting to see my office furniture. Most are recent except for the bookcases and speaker cabinets.

The bookcase started out as a gun cabinet but after kids the guns went to a safe and it became a bookcase. The desk took 4 years to finish as I was on consulting assignments a lot. It is raised panel solid ash and was a lot of fun to build. I was able to use it without drawers for 3 years. The file cabinet was made last fall and the stero cabinet finished after Christmas. (note the clear plastic across the bottom. Keeps the dog toys out from under it). The corner cabinets are not easily seen in the photo (a 24 mm lens on a DSLR is not a wide angle lens for my camera). Anyway, they are solid oak with speaker cabinets I build about 35 years ago. My cherry hall table is hidden by the desk and holds my scanner and printer.

I'll have more to post later. I also have some photos of my shop in the new home. When we moved, I made sure I had a basement. My tool and equipment collection has been a work in progress for about 45 years and is still incomplete. Always more tools to collect. :tool:

File_Cab.jpg

View image in gallery

CD_Stero_Cab.jpg

View image in gallery

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Thanks for sharing! Looks great!

One sign of a good desk is how well it holds clutter, looks like you have a great desk :p

Jim

Warren

Warren
Corporate Member
you should have seen it before I tossed stuff. Stout enough to stand on and paint the ceiling.
W

sapwood

New User
Roger
Nice, Warren.
Sorry about the late post . . . I've been on vacation for a while :mrgreen:

It's also nice to see that someone else is still using a turntable and cassette player :eek:ccasion1

Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS