SOLD - Set of Six—Stanley Sweetheart Chisels

Ed Fasano

Ed
Senior User
$85.00

Excellent bench chisels! The condition of each is better than new, as I’ve done the grunt work of flattening and polishing the backs. You can save some money, time, and effort because these classic socket handles, popularized by Stanley and Lie-Nielson and others are just not a good match for my hand. At just $14.17 per chisel, my loss is your gain.

Six widths include:
1/4” — 3/8” — 1/2” — 3/4” — 1” and 1 1/4

I'll post pictures when I get back to NC on Thursday. Oddly enough, the pics will be astonishingly similar to the Stanley Sweetheart chisel images that are all over the interweb.

Last edited:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Oh, I'd very much like you to come see my shop on Friday.

But I know that's a long drive. How about lunch time Thursday?
Any great places in K'ville?

Ed Fasano

Ed
Senior User
I'd really enjoy seeing your shop. How about 10-ish on Friday? Don't worry. I won't stay too long. I have an HVAC guy coming late morning. Just text me the location.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
@Ed Fasano when mike has your contact info - you should delete it - too many spider bots surfing the net capturing info...

Kelly

Kelly
User
$85.00

Excellent bench chisels! The condition of each is better than new, as I’ve done the grunt work of flattening and polishing the backs. You can save some money, time, and effort because these classic socket handles, popularized by Stanley and Lie-Nielson and others are just not a good match for my hand. At just $14.17 per chisel, my loss is your gain.

Six widths include:
1/4” — 3/8” — 1/2” — 3/4” — 1” and 1 1/4

I'll post pictures when I get back to NC on Thursday. Oddly enough, the pics will be astonishingly similar to the Stanley Sweetheart chisel images that are all over the interweb.
Ed, the next time you have chisels, just email me directly .

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS