Sold: Rigid TP1300 Shelix head

Millmarks

Doug
Corporate Member
I had my Rigid TP 1300 decide to let all the sparks and smoke out and now am left with a Shelix head for it. I know this is an older machine and many parts aren't available for it so it's useless to me and doesn't fit any other planer to my know3ledge. Absolutely nothing wrong with the head and am asking $200 for it. It's a great buy if you have the same machine, or if you want to build a 13" jointer. Comes with bearings, pulley and spare blades.

Attachments

• Shelix head.JPG
    Shelix head.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 89

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I'll take it if it fits my Rigid 13" planer! I have to check the model number. It's the orange one with molded handles on the top two ends.

Edit: just checked and it is the one that fits mine so I'll be happy to take it off your hands! Of course, Marc jumped in first so he really has first dibs.

Last edited:

Craptastic

Matt
Corporate Member
Used to have one of those on my old planer. Made that older Rigid planer just shine when going through oak and hickory. This is a good deal.

charlessenf

(;harles
Senior User
I had my Rigid TP 1300 decide to let all the sparks and smoke out and now am left with a Shelix head for it. I know this is an older machine and many parts aren't available for it so it's useless to me and doesn't fit any other planer to my know3ledge. Absolutely nothing wrong with the head and am asking $200 for it. It's a great buy if you have the same machine, or if you want to build a 13" jointer. Comes with bearings, pulley and spare blades.
Did you try returning the planer to HD?

If you don't ask, they can't say "yes, sir!"

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
I think I did, but couldn't find anything on it and decided to just salvage the head. It was a great little planer though.
Go over to Ridgid's web site and see if it's on your dashboard. Anytime I added a tool to my LSA, I printed out my dash board, just in case.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS