SOLD PP FS: Craftsman (Atlas) 15" Bench Top Drill Press

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
SOLD - PP

I am offering a 15"Atlas made (Craftsman branded) bench top drill press for sale. Model 101.03621. This machine and motor have been completely disassembled, cleaned and painted.

All 7 bearings have been replaced - 2 in the quill, 2 in the column at the top of the spindle, 2 in the motor and 1 in the multi speed pulley.

Drive system - 1/2 HP, 1750 RPM, single phase, 110 Craftsman motor. It has been completely disassembled, cleaned and painted and reassembled with new sealed bearings. There is a multi speed pulley that results in 12 speeds from 175 to 7800 RPM's. The machine also has a cast aluminum belt cover that is hinged to a cast iron base. There is an integrated 110 outlet for any potential accessories.

The spindle has a JT33 nose with a threaded release collar. The chuck is a new keyed Jacobs JT33 1/32" to 1/2" - key included (chuck is not shown in the pictures). Run out on the spindle nose is less than .001".

I would like to get $350 for the package - reasonable offers are welcome. I am in Winston Salem and could deliver within a 2 hour radius for some contribution to gas.

Thanks for looking

Rick

Complete Left Side Top.JPG

Complete Left Side.JPG

Complete Pulleys.JPG

Complete Right Side Top Front.JPG

Complete Right Side Top Rear.JPG

Complete Table_Base_Column.JPG

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS