SOLD: Misc. Dust collection fittings (leftovers) CHEAP!

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Hi folks, wrapped up my DC runs last weekend, and passing along the leftovers. What you see in the pics, is what you get, (note that I originally picked up this piping second-hand myself), so some pieces/ configurations come "pre-assembled", and may need to be cannibalized or your use. Not a ton of pipe, though you're welcome to the 4 and 6" Spiral cutoffs as shown. The fittings, (wyes, and saddle Y) are the big-ticket items of course, roughly $50 ea for the new ones I had to purchase.

As stated by my "Cheap" reference", certainly not trying to profit off of all of this, but WOULD very much like it out of my way, and preferable out of the landfill. That said, bow about $50 for all, picked up in Sanford - ideally, the sooner the better.

Thanks!
936B6592-EED0-4757-BD13-589572DC8643.jpeg

Last edited:

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Good afternoon guys - Robert, you've got 1st dibs - any chance you can make these disappear by the end of the week? Big Ron has family here in town that can pick up otherwise. Certainly not looking to create controversy, but preference certainly given to anyone who can get it out of the way before the end of the week - thanks!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS