SOLD - Jessem Mast-R-Fence II

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
I have a mast-r-fence II for sale. I bought it a while ago. I ended up getting a set with top/fence/lift a while back so I don’t need this one. It’s got the side rails to connect to a table. It’s got everything that came with it except the screws to attach to the table. Looking for $125.

I also have another one (aluminum fence only). It was the original one i got but has about a 1/4” bow in it. It’s pretty thick so I didn’t mess with trying to get the bow out but shouldn’t be too hard. If you get the bow out and make the replaceable fences it would be a great cheap option. Looking for $50 for this one.

I’m located in Raleigh close to Crabtree mall.

5E767973-90C4-4522-AA82-83A905F79D0B.jpeg
BF39CAE8-BF48-48B0-AAA6-A8CC6A6FACC4.jpeg
14CFB5FE-2AB4-4C0C-8970-EFE01B8BA19C.jpeg
B34FC6E4-1539-490C-B274-F439C16D87DF.jpeg

Last edited:

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
Bruce, I tried to respond to your message but it says this conversation is closed for new responses.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Bruce, I tried to respond to your message but it says this conversation is closed for new responses.
I'd like to buy the bowed fence, I'll pay shipping also, or if that's inconvenient, we'll try a PE. Send your address where I can mail the check. Thank you Burns.

RedBeard

Burns
Corporate Member
Bruce, I sent you a PM. I’m good with shipping or pony express. Either is fine with me. Not sure how quick we could PE right now with all this Covid mess.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS