Sold - Festool CMS-GE router table for sale

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Festool CMS-GE router table for sale - $1,450.

In like new condition and includes all accessories that originally came with the router table and that are shown in the pictures.

Please DM me with questions or to set up a time to see the table.

This is a cash only sale, no cash apps. Pickup only in west Cary, no shipping.

Attachments

• Router table front view.jpg
    Router table front view.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Router table top view.jpg
    Router table top view.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Router table accessories.jpg
    Router table accessories.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 116
  • CMS GE badge.jpg
    CMS GE badge.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Bibbicup

New User
Scott
Hello! I am writing from NJ and joined NC Woodworker just to see about acquiring your table. Can you tell me if it's still available and the town you're in for pickup? I'm trying to decide if a drive down to you to get the table is feasible. It looks like you're selling the table "set" which has extra attachments in addition to the table. Is that correct? Also, can you let me know why you've decided to sell it?

Thanks very much,

Scott

gfernandez

Gonzalo
Corporate Member
Hello! I am writing from NJ and joined NC Woodworker just to see about acquiring your table. Can you tell me if it's still available and the town you're in for pickup? I'm trying to decide if a drive down to you to get the table is feasible. It looks like you're selling the table "set" which has extra attachments in addition to the table. Is that correct? Also, can you let me know why you've decided to sell it?

Thanks very much,

Scott
Hello Scott!
Small world, I grew up in New Jersey before leaving for college in Atlanta. Yes, this is the complete set and comes with all the additional attachments that were sold with it originally. Please feel free to give me a call, I’d be happy to talk further about it.
Thank you,
Gonzalo

Last edited:

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS