SOLD DCT Cyclone Wood Saw Dust Collection Garbage Trash Can Lid

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
DCT Cyclone Wood Saw Dust Collection Garbage Trash Can Lid – Woodshop Dust Separator Lid for Woodworking Collector Tools
This is very slightly used and it works great. I just don't have a need for it anymore. It includes the collection lid, 90* bend and two sections of 4" hoses with clamps approximately 2' long each. Sells for $52 on Amazon without hoses. I'm selling for $35. I can include the galvanised trash can too if you want but the can is $25. It is what I paid for it and in brand new condition. This setup collects all the heavy chip and particles before they get to your dust collector. Much easier to empty the trash can verses the dust collector bag.
No shipping. I can hold it for you but it needs to be paid for. Any questions please ask. I am located here in Denver NC. You can send me a PM or post something here.
Thanks,

Red

IMG_2846.JPG

Last edited:

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
The setup does work; I have a slightly different lid, but they all do the job of making your DC a 2 stage system. I have my lid sitting on a XXL Brute trash container. The setup has doubled saw dust capacity, with heavier particles collecting in the Brute can. I dump can and bag into a trailer and cart it to any strategic area out back that needs filling in, but the beauty of the system is emptying the collection only half as often.

Wylsacom

New User
Wylsacom
It looks fascinating. I think it is very convenient and judging by the price, it is not too expensive. I usually rent trash cans because it's so much more convenient. A couple of times a year, our whole family organizes cleaning of our entire site, household waste and other garbage are collected. It seems to me that if I had found this earlier, maybe I would have tried to use it, but at that time and in the next week, I prefer the services Disposal Bin Rental from $270/week | 186-NEED-A-BIN for renting trash cans and garbage collection in general.

Last edited:

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Oh, I would have loved to get it for myself.

I have one as well that ended up never using. You are welcome to it.

Wayne

(I sent you a Pm but realizing your User status at our site, you may have not received it.)

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have one as well that ended up never using. You are welcome to it.

Wayne

(I sent you a Pm but realizing your User status at our site, you may have not received it.)
Wayne I think he can receive and reply to a PM but can't start one until the qualifications are met.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS