SOLD - 1/2 Phenolic Sheets (5'x5') black

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Hi all,

Clearing out/ reorganizing a bit, and realized that I still have (3) sheets of 5'x5' - 1/2" black phenolic that I purchased from Bruce (Sawman101) last March. Plans have changed for what was my intended use, (i.e. "indestructible" work table tops), and would like to offer these up to others if someone can use them. I purchased the (3) sheets from Bruce @ $85/ ea in march, (the discounted rate for buying all 3 sheets). I'll pass them along for $75/ea to clear some room if that's appetizing for anyone.

1/2" seems to be about the perfect thickness for table tops, router table tops, ZCI's, etc.

The sheets are currently at the back of my plywood cutoff stash, but glad to pull them out for pics as needed. Still covered w/ plastic wrap.

Again, $75/ sheet, $225 for all. Thanks!

Last edited:

HMH

Heath Hendrick
Senior User
Hi all, Cobraguy (Clay) should be picking these up today/ this afternoon, will will reach out to you guys, (Keely and Steve), should connections fall through for whatever reason. Thanks!

Jclrk

Jclrk
Corporate Member
I have some phenolic sheets as well if any one needs I'll offer same deal but mine are green and brown will measure when I get home

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS