Smile!

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I was just notified that they contributed $103.01 last quarter to NCWW and have to date contributed $2197.38 to the site, and that ain't chicken feed!

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I got me all signed up to contribute to NCWW. The great thing about it is, it doesn't cost you a penny more, but Amazon will put money back into NCWW if we sign up; you only need do it one time, and the rest is automatic.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks to all who do this. We get about $100/quarter from this program. Free money for us - doesn't cost you a cent. It is simple for you and for us. Just use smile.amazon.com and they deposit money directly into our checking account once a quarter.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
And tell your neighbors and friends - everybody uses Amazon. Plus many companies are using Amazon for their supplies - a good corporate customer of mine shifted all of their purchasing to Smile with NCWW as the chosen charity. All I had to do is ask

Bryan S

Bryan
Corporate Member
I remember having a hard time finding it at first and had to spell it out. On my smile page it's North Carolina Woodworker Inc

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Tried to find it today, and could not get to it. I tried North Carolina Woodworker, ... INC, NCWoodworker(s), NCWoodworker.net, ....com. Results: NADA

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Tried to find it today, and could not get to it. I tried North Carolina Woodworker, ... INC, NCWoodworker(s), NCWoodworker.net, ....com. Results: NADA

Gofor

Mark
Corporate Member
Okay. Got North Carolina Woodworker, Inc in Morrisville, under the Visual Arts category.. Is that the correct one?

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS