Smile for us tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member

Tomorrow (Thursday) only your purchase gets us here at NCWW a 5% contribution match for whatever you spend. That is 10 times the normal rate of .5% we normally get when you use smile.amazon.com instead of www and select NC Woodworker as your designated charity.

Thank you for your support.

Not sure how I got the thumbnail attached. Click the picture above to go to smile.amazon.com with NCWW pre-selected.

Attachments

• charity-email_ecg_610x240_v15.jpg
    charity-email_ecg_610x240_v15.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 116

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Bump. All day today your purchase at smile.amazon.com is very valuable to us. Buy that item you've been looking at for weeks today for $100 and we get $5, instead of the normal $0.50.

But hey, every little bit helps. Smile brings in almost $100 per quarter to NCWW and costs you nothing.

Smile for us today.

zapdafish

Steve
Corporate Member
was hard pressed to find stuff to order but found the pantry and ordered a bunch of snacks to try out :D

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
Last year the donation from Smile was $354 for the entire year of 2016. It has been over $100 per quarter at times. Every little bit helps. Those half pennies add up to real money eventually.

Thanks for your support.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I bought over $200 worth of items on the 15th (even though I was sitting in my new travel trailer in an RV Park NE Indiana near where I bought it) and added a bit more to my total contribution to NCWW. As of today, I account for bit over 5% of the total that NCWW has received to date for Amazon.com, which I am happy to see happen!

Acelectric

Wayne
Corporate Member
Thanks for posting this. I did not know NCWW was an eligible charity. I buy quite a lot of stuff from Amazon. Now my purchases will also support this site. :icon_thum

Frank Berry

New User
Frank
When I open my Google Home Page I have the "AmazonSmile" saved on the top of the page on tool bar so anytime I click on Amazon.com site it comes up AmazonSmile automatically so I don't mess up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS