Small tool gloat

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Thanks to Travis' (Mt. Gomer) tip here, I ordered this Ridgid 18v drill kit. Ordered on Tuesday, arrived today. :thumbs_up

This is a nice kit, Drill, 2 LI batteries with 20 minute charger and a heavy duty carrying bag.

HD has this listed with a 3 year warranty but if you register it at Ridgid, you get a lifetime warranty on all the parts, including the batteries! Can't beat that deal.

Proof:
Ridgid_Drill_001.JPG

View image in gallery

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
Congrats! Nice Gloat,

A cordless drill, is a much under rated staple of any Shop, IMHo.

I like the fact you have a 2O min vs 3O min charger.

Ridgid really has some good , solid tools.

M

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
KEEP A COPY of all your registration items, including as "certificate of mailing" when you send in the UPC code from box. Ridgid has had some problems in the past with LSA. It seemed that they developed amnesia when it came to crunch time in several cases. One of my LSA'a couldn't be located, but because my other tools had them, they honored it. I like the FREE REPLACEMENT BATTERIES. I'm on my third (including original) set. But I run the snot out of my LI drills most everyday. Most months, I put a year of home owner use on them. Plus, LI batteries only have about a two year life expectancy.

mshel

New User
Michael Shelley
I have a Rigid 5" ROS that needs a pad brake. How do I go about getting a replacement?

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
You should be able to go to the product registration page for power tools and log in to your account there. From there you may have to send a message to customer service to find out how to get warranty replacement parts.

Sounds like Bruce has been through the process a couple of times. He may have better insight in to how to do this than I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS