Small Deck Table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Last weekend, we delivered a pair of Adirondack chairs to my daughter and son-in-law. Once set up on their deck, she said .... "dad, a small table to set our drinks on certainly would be nice":BangHead:

Oh well.... Today I whipped up a small table. About 16" x 24" at about the height of her Adirondack chair arms. Again, I used leftover SYP. I joined the legs to the aprons and the stretchers to the legs with 3/8" dowels.

Just need to sand 'em up, prime and give them a finish coat of gloss paint.

DSC00229.JPG

DSC00227.JPG

Kept me out of trouble all day today!!!!!:lol:

Wayne

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Looks great, it'll be a nice addition to their chairs. A day in the shop is definently a good day!

DaveO

New User
DaveO
Very nice Wayne, I really like the curve that you put to the top. Did you steal my shop elves, I can't seem to get anything done and you're crankin' the projects out :eusa_thin :eusa_thin

:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Dave:)

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Nice job! Gives me an idea for using some scrap pieces from adirondack chairs we build. Good style.

J

jeff...

lol I usally spend my day staying in trouble, need to learn how to stay out of trouble - cool table, looks like it could double as a seat too

sapwood

New User
Roger
Very nice Wayne! Man, you are whipping out the projects lately. :icon_thum
Retirement is becoming a full-time job :lol:

Roger

Canuck

Wayne
Corporate Member
Very nice Wayne! Man, you are whipping out the projects lately. :icon_thum
Retirement is becoming a full-time job :lol:

Roger

Thanks Roger!

Ya. Just wish that retirement would draw a full-time salary!:rolf:

With four daughters and the LOML, there is a never ending bucket of projects! Last nite at a Mudcats game another daughter put in a request for a wine rack for her new apartment. Oh! Wo is me!! I just wonder if having son's would have generated this many woodworking projects. Probably would have to be a mechanic.

Wayne

skipwill

New User
Skip
Wow...and I thought my THREE daughters kept me busy<g>...

Great job on the table, Wayne...now if I can just find the time to start building my deck<g>...second bad thing about retirement, other than not getting a fulltime salary, is that the days are just not long enough to do all I want to do!

Skip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS