Slick deals/ Lowe’s possible $89 Hitachi Router

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
First words in the ad: Select Lowe's stores. Probably being discontinued, but a good buy, nonetheless.

Henry W

Henry
Corporate Member
My local (Cary) Lowes shows the fixed base, variable speed router at $69, but the combo at $139. Clearly local variation, as Dennis noted above.

Do these fit in the PC 690 base (fixed)? I have a PC base fixed in the router table and love being able to swap motors, but only have 2 (gasp!) PC motors.

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
I worked in Lowes tool dept. Hitachi was bought by Metabo. They're going to remain pretty much the same tool as I understand it. The deal now is to get Hitachi branded stuff off the shelf and Metabo up.

Pop

Rwe2156

DrBob
Senior User
I think its a bogus site. My browser blocked the link for "Peter Lowes tracker server".

So apparently it is not the big box Lowes.

NCTurner

New User
Gary
I think its a bogus site. My browser blocked the link for "Peter Lowes tracker server".

So apparently it is not the big box Lowes.
No it is very much real, search your local Lowe’s sites, see who has it. It is a clearance item so availability will vary.

Last edited:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
You snooze, you lose on those deals.
I remember them having the Jawhorse workbenches discounted and I ended up going into several stores over the course of a week and finally found one.
I've never used it, but if I need it....................

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS