SketchUp Users: A Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
Well, so far it seems to be Jeff and myself. Maybe Saturday morning is a bad time for most. How about if folks give me an idea of a better time. I don't want to leave anyone out.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I've been tied up most of the time for this thread and would like to participate in a group session. But for many of us, this Saturday is bad due to an Inlay Workshop at Bill Clemmons Shop all day Saturday by Matt Furjanic (I am driving down from the mountans 3-1/2 hours for it). So I'd appreciate a different schedule or will be interested in the next one. As Jeff knows, I've done a fair amount of stuff n SketchUp.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
Well, let's skip Saturday and try for another time. I was going to suggest tomorrow evening but there's the guest thingy here tomorrow night.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Well, let's skip Saturday and try for another time. I was going to suggest tomorrow evening but there's the guest thingy here tomorrow night.

I'd suggest about a 6 week window with dates and times for participants. Check the box when you're available. We may not capture all but we can maybe get most.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
Ooh, let's not wait six weeks. Dave, can the session be recorded for playback later?

Acelectric

Wayne
Corporate Member
This weekend I will be at Chessspy's making a chess set. Monday or Tuesday of next week would work, or the following Sunday through Wednesday. Due to my work schedule I don't have any extra time on the days I work. I would like to attend the session but I might not be able to work it out.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
Mike, I think it can be recorded but I don't know. I've never recorded one before. I agree about not waiting six weeks. Besides, I want to do another challenge.

I'd be game for next Monday, Wayne. Maybe that will work for others, too?

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
As far as I know, GoToMeeting has the ability to record, and I can make the file available for download. If GTM doesn't record, I should be able to record it here. Maybe we can do both in case one format is better than another.

patlaw

Mike
Corporate Member
It should not have any effect on bandwidth. It's a server-side function, if it's like most video meeting services.

Dave Richards

Dave
Senior User
Alright. I've scheduled a SketchUp session for tomorrow evening at 7:00 EDT. We'll take whomever we get and go from there. PM me for the meeting details if you want to join in tomorrow. Don't worry if you can't make it. We'll do more of these things.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
I'd like to participate as well, but I am completely ignorant about using GotoMeeting. I do have a good laptop with a webcam on it and a 12 mb internet connection if that suffices... Let me know (I will be away from home until about 3 PM).

Thanks.

Rob Payne

red f

New User
Blaine
I'd love to be in on it, but I've got fatherly duties until 8 and then a coat of milk paint to put on some kids chairs for a charity auction this weekend. I'd be very interested in checking out the taped version in the next few days though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS