Sketchup Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
We have been trying to put together a Sketchup Day event. This will be a hands on class with Amy Dowden and most likely be in Chapel Hill. It will require you to bring a laptop and there will be a fee to pay her. The amount of the fee will determined after we see how much interest we have in this event. If this interests you please respond and let us know which day is better for you. We are looking at Feb 4th or Feb 18th.

Michael Mathews

Michael
Corporate Member
I'd sign up for this! I can't pick a date until after the 1st of the new year when our on-call schedule is posted.

Berta

Berta
Corporate Member
This is a very good opportunity for anyone who wants learn SketchUp or is having issues with it. We do need to have a few more students. (This has been a friendly reminder).

mpholway

Board of Directors, Events Director
Matt
Staff member
Corporate Member
I may be interested depending upon the date that it lands.

golfdad

Co-director of Outreach
Dirk
Corporate Member
Dave we wish you could also. For all others the class will be from 9-4 with Lunch around noon. The morning session will cover the basics and be a refresher for some. The afternoon session will go into more advanced techniques.Cost for the class we be determined on the amount of attendees.

Rick_B

Rick
Corporate Member
I'd be inerested - either day works for me. My interest is cost dependant - is there a rough estimate? $50, $100, $500?

Thanks
Rick

pridmore

New User
Andy
I would most likely be in for the class. I would even be fine with paying early to hold a spot. If for some reason I couldn't go, I would be glad to donate my spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS