Site Instability

FlyingRon

Ron
I apologize. The forums site outgrew the disk it was living in and unfortunately, I've been halfway around the world in the past few weeks. In attempting to correct the problem, I toasted the system and had to restore it from a backup. The good news, is we now have twice as much disk available. The bad news, is we probably lost a half of Wednesday's activity. I felt it was better to get the site back quickly than to continue to poke at it. My apologies.

-Ron

Tom from Clayton

tom
Corporate Member
I appreciate what you do. When the site goes down I know you are doing everything possible to fix whatever went wrong. It seems like an impossible task to me.

Jeff

New User
Jeff
Thanks Ron.

I tried to get on the site all day a few days ago and it would never load. Safari couldn't find the page ncwoodworker.net.

Oka

Casey
Corporate Member
NP ........... Ron, You are in Luck ... it turned out none of us posted ANYTHING yesterday - ;) ......what you're saying is as the forum gets older you can upgrade the Memory ......... think you can help us with our memory ? -:p

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I think that anyone that has been on your side of the web site (or any web site) would understand your position. I certainly do, and appreciate all your hard work. When it doesn't work, I just hang out for a while knowing it'll be back before long.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Thanks for all your hard work. Don't worry, if I posted anything on Wednesday, I have almost for sure forgotten about it. Ah, the pleasures growing old.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS