Single Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

botebum

New User
Doug
Today I discovered one of the joys of being single again. I moved my small workbench into the dining room. I listened carefully but the sound of someone complaining was not to be heard.:gar-Bi
I'm finally going to finish the mahogany tilt top table I started over a year ago. The remaining cuts and sanding will still be done out in the unheated shop but glue-up and finishing can be done in the warmth of the house and within mere feet of a refridgerator full of soothing beverages. The stove fan will remove any fumes while I sleep at the other end of the house.(Separate air returns are a plus.)

Doug

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Be sure you leave your bench right where it is and when (if) you start dating again be sure she (whoever) knows that is where it stays until YOU decide to move it.

If you happen upon someone who can live with that then you can move it back to the shop.

Matt Schnurbusch

New User
Matt
I must really be lucky. When I bring projects into the house, my wife just says, "please don't scratch the table." There is the occasional complaint about fumes though.

Dragon

New User
David
I can relate to the single life and the simplicity of it all...........sometimes. I agree with Matt though, I have a very understanding wife who very seldom complains about having to step over logs and stumps just to get from one room to the other. :notworthy:

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can relate to the single life and the simplicity of it all...........sometimes. I agree with Matt though, I have a very understanding wife who very seldom complains about having to step over logs and stumps just to get from one room to the other. :notworthy:

Just be careful she doesn't suddenly change her mind if you bring in some bugs with that wood!:eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS