Signup for Concord Sharpening/plane class April 29

Date for Concord workshop

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LB75

George
Re: Date for Concord Sharpening/plane class?

Either date works for my shop Mike.

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

5-10, how much room do you have?

Need a bench space for each and at least one grinder or stationary belt sander.

I can bring anything we need if you have space to put it.

LB75

George

5-10, how much room do you have?

Need a bench space for each and at least one grinder or stationary belt sander.

I can bring anything we need if you have space to put it.

I can easily support 10. Have 2 large workbenches and a couple of grinders. I don't have a stationary belt sander.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mike, what will be taught differently between the hand plane class in Concord and the one scheduled for 13 May at Bill Clemmon's shop?

I understand the 13th of May class will be strictly a hand plane class, so what will not be covered in this class that will be covered in the full day class?

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
Raymond,

Basic information is the same, there is always some difference in the questions asked and dynamics of the crowd.

Either one should introduce beginners to using hand planes and hopefully answer most of the more advanced questions.

This is the first workshop in the Charlotte area for members who find the others a little too far to travel.

Raymond

Raymond
Staff member
Corporate Member
I have already paid my $30 for the 13th of May event but if it will be allowed, I will switch to the one in Concord.

If more than 10 people sign up, then I will attend the one in May. So put me down for this class and we will see how many sign up.

LB75

George
Okay folks, we still have room for a few more, below are the folks we have signed up so far. Lunch will be provided by my lovely wife and I. Let's fill this thing up!

redknife
MikeH
Barry W
mquan01
Acelectric
Raymond
Ed D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors