Showroom build

Status
Not open for further replies.

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
well this has been a long ongoing project but I'm finally getting the walls up. electrical is done, ceiling is done heat/AC installed now putting up the wall siding. It's a T&G Juniper. Ceiling is T&G pine painted white. I'll pull a couple hundred BF out of our 30,000bf inventory for display. I'll build a nice display for the NCWOODWORKER flyers and cards somewhere, not sure where yet and still have to figure out displays, weld up vertical lumber raciks and sales counter. I'm still working out the details for the floors and have 6 faux/false beams to build for the ceiling which will have the hand hewn type look to them like our sign post.
showroom.JPG
showroom2.JPG

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Chris you have made some progress since my last visit. When is the open house?

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
Not sure yet, but when I get it complete I'll hold a open house with plenty of BBQ and brisket. I'll make sure the word gets out to all memebers for those who want to take the hike.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Looking good Chris. I assume this is attached to your current warehouse? If so, will this become the main entrance for customers to enter?

srhardwoods

New User
Chris
It is attached, and will be the main entrance. Also, there is a door inside the showroom going into the warehouse. goal is to put a couple hundred board feet of each species in the showroom. this picture shows the layout so far. it's missing our new building, 72'x60' where we air dry before going into the kiln.

srh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors