Shout Out to CPO Jet Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.

blazeman45

Steve
Senior User
I am a believer that customer service is a thing of the past. However, I was amazed at the amount of CS I received from CPO! I was in the market for a new planer and called them to see if they would price match another competitors discount. The gentleman I spoke with was excited / energetic and told me he would call the factory, check stock, and call me back. A few minutes later he called and not only matched the price but beat it!! He went so far as to make sure he could get one for me quickly and fully explained everything. He even assumed I would need lift gate service without my asking and included it at no charge. He made sure to explain if the equipment was damaged during shipping to make sure I noted it and they would fix it immediately. I could go on and on.

I highly recommend this company and I will definitely be using them again in the future!!!!!!

Pop Golden

New User
Pop
It seems that when it comes to CS there is no middle ground. Those that don't give a darn REALLY DON'T GIVE A DARN and those that do are out of this world. Thanks for the Info.

Pop

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
It's always nice to hear of someone who provides great customer service. It goes a long ways.

Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS