ShopNotes - Tips for Your Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC7CN

New User
Don
It's not often you see your name in one of your favorite woodworking magazines. Check out the tip for the Sandpaper Sheet Cutting Guide on page 7, Vol. 17 Issue 99.

-Don

M

McRabbet

[PIE]CongROCKulations[/PIE]

for having your tip published -- it is excellent!

Douglas Robinson

Doug Robinson
Corporate Member
Congrats Don! Is that the latest issue? Miine has not arrived yet. :gar-Cr I'll be sure to look for your contribution.

Doug

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
It's not often you see your name in one of your favorite woodworking magazines. Check out the tip for the Sandpaper Sheet Cutting Guide on page 7, Vol. 17 Issue 99.

-Don
Which is better- Seeing your name in a magazine, or on the payee line of that check. Check represents tool purchases without any need for justification.

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Congrats Don! Nice to see you got some recognition and a little something for your trouble. I actually saw the tip in the magazine and thought about building the jig, didn't realize you had sent it in until you posted here!

FuzzWuzz16

New User
Jim Fossler
Good to see another NCWW member recognized for their knowledge/talent!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

KC7CN

New User
Don
I have submitted a two or three tips in the past, with no response from the magazines, but I suspected the sandpaper cutting guide would be a winner. I was impressed to see that ShopNotes constructed one for the article. A friend said it is handier than a pocket on a shirt :).

-Don

KC7CN

New User
Don
I'm with Dennis. What is the tip:dontknow:. At least post a pic of yours.That way you don't infringe on copy rights.:rotflm:

Unfortunately, I am not able to post pictures of the original project since I sold the idea to the publisher. The best I can do is point you to the magazine's web page. www.ShopNotes.com

You can also check out my post on that other forum. http://www.forums.woodnet.net/ubbth...mber=3664591&page=&view=&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

One of the members posted a picture that's very similar.

-Don

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
NWDITOT
(Look it up in the lexicon)

[STRIKE]Good[/STRIKE] Great idea.:icon_thum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors