Shop Vac Bag Knock Offs

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
Trying to find some bags for my shop vacs. I have 3 different size vacs, isn’t there a knock off of these bags? I can’t find a website that has all 3 types of knock offs. I dont care if the bags are shopvac brands or not. I just need some bags.

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
I did, there is one I cannot find. I seem to vaguely recall a website that sold knock offs for half the price of name brands, but cant find it.

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
Yes that is it, but they are out of the one I need also. It is part #91932, shop vac that attaches to a wall, small unit perfect for my sanders.

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
Yes that is it, but they are out of the one I need also. It is part #91932, shop vac that attaches to a wall, small unit perfect for my sanders.
"but they are out of the one I need" I can't believe how many times I have heard that in the last 6 months!

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
@Robert166 is this the right one?
It doesn't agree with your part number, but it keeps coming up in a search: https://smile.amazon.com/Replacemen...llection+Bags+-+9193200&qid=1623069586&sr=8-1

Here is another option if the 9066100 works:

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
Shop Vac.jpg

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
So I found the bag! All excited and everything, clicked on the checkout button and got this message:

Our storefront is temporarily closed due to COVID19.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Hmerkle

Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
So I found the bag! All excited and everything, clicked on the checkout button and got this message:

Our storefront is temporarily closed due to COVID19.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I wanted to reply with the LOL, but then thought better of it....

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Why not convert to a cartridge filter which is reusable- Cleanstream with Gortex media seems to be one of the top brands and it is washable and comes in different sizes. More expensive, but re-usable.

tvrgeek

Scott
Corporate Member
Cartridge filters need a cyclone in front or they will load up in seconds. Of course, with a cyclone in front, you can buy name brand bags as almost nothing gets to them. A Dust Deputy or mini ClearView pays for itself pretty quick. Any filter, cartridge or bag needs to be HEPA or MERV 15 or better as it is the small stuff that literally kills you.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
?? We are talking basic shopvac, are we not? A device where the air and dust enter the vac body and air goes out in the middle after passing through a small cartridge filter? Most of those come with a cartridge filter. The dust typically falls off the Gortex type cartridges with just a few taps on the side, just like a paper bag filter, but to reduce build up you can add a mini-cyclone upstream somewhere.

1623162063489.jpeg

1623161944723.jpeg

Or are we talking a vacuum cleaner or exotic like a Festool Dust Extractor where dust enters a slip on paper bag and once filled you throw the bag away? We are not talking ambient air dust collection because a shopvac doesn't provide that kind of CFM.

Robert166

robert166
Corporate Member
Basic shop vac, just trying to find some bags. Maybe I should just rig it into my main dust collector that blows the saw dust out the back of the shop. Would be overkill and quite aggravating but what the heck!
I am going for it! They can keep their little raggedy shop vac bags! Gonna feel good sticking it to the "man"!

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS