Shop Vac Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenger22

New User
Steve
I'm looking to get some attachments and tubes for a home built dust collection system type thing. I wanted mostly just to provide some dust collection for my miter saw, planar, joiner and router. Anyone know where they may have some of this stuff for sale? Thanks!

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
Sorry, wih the exception of a portable router, a shopvac will not work with the machines you are talking about, especially when connected via small duct work/piping.

You need to do some research on the differences between a shopvac (static pressure) and dust collectors (CFM) and the dust collection needs of shop machines.

Splint Eastwood

New User
Matt
I'm looking to get some attachments and tubes for a home built dust collection system type thing. I wanted mostly just to provide some dust collection for my miter saw, planar, joiner and router. Anyone know where they may have some of this stuff for sale? Thanks!

What? no Tool Gloat on this? :eusa_thin I'm shocked!

Show us the Gloat, show us the Gloat, show us the Gloat

With Pics!

Sincerely,
Matt

BTW, Checkout Peachtree(ptreeusa.com). they have a decent collection of 2 1/2 inch connectors, fitting , hose,etc....That's where I got most of mine from.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS