Shop Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommGuy107

New User
Dan
I'm ready for some serious shop time this weekend! After a crazy-busy week, it looks like I can get back into the shop and back to some projects waiting on me.

I got the new saw set up and tuned up, just need to decide where it's going to END up. And I've got these two rings ready to glue up and turn (my first segmented turning project).

how about you? Got shop time planned this weekend?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    827.1 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    767.8 KB · Views: 54

Jeremy Scuteri

Jeremy
Oh no, that isn't the saw that everyone was giving great reviews on. The saw that most people have is green and yours is blue. :D I am planning to work on a shop cart that has been in progress for way too long. Can't wait to see the WIP pictures of the segmented turning.

CommGuy107

New User
Dan
Oh no, that isn't the saw that everyone was giving great reviews on. The saw that most people have is green and yours is blue. :D I am planning to work on a shop cart that has been in progress for way too long. Can't wait to see the WIP pictures of the segmented turning.

They probably changed the color so they could raise the price and sell it as "improved". Just to be safe, they renamed it the "deluxe". It's been a great saw so far. All week. And all 8 cuts. ;)

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
They probably changed the color so they could raise the price and sell it as "improved". Just to be safe, they renamed it the "deluxe". It's been a great saw so far. All week. And all 8 cuts. ;)
Congrats on your new purchase Dan!

(thanks to Klingspore, right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors