Shop Teacher from Noble in Wilmington

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate Davey

New User
Nate
Does anyone know if the shop teacher from Noble, the public school in Wilmington, is on this forum???

If he is I would first, like to applaud him for his patience and second, my nephew is in his class and just made a wind spiral. This has really sparked his interest in woodworking and has gotten him out from behind his gaming computer and interested in making things.

Thanks for your patience and dedication to kids, you may have just taught the next Sam Maloof. :gar-Bi

red

Papa Red
Red
Senior User
I would send the shop teacher a note at the very least and let him know that he has sparked your nephews interest in woodworking. Having personally known two of my shop teachers, I know they enjoy being told when they have changed someone's thinking. It will make their day.

Red

skeeter

New User
Charles
Sorry Nate, I can't find anyone who knows him. I do have a friend who teaches shop at Hampstead HS who seems to enjoy working with kids and they seem to enjoy his class.

You can send him a letter like Red said and just put his name or just shop teacher and ATTN: on the envelope.

Noble Middle School
6520 Market St
Wilmington, NC 28405
(910) 350-2112

Last edited:

Jim M.

Woody
Corporate Member
Nate,
I asked one of my staff today. His name is Frank Novello, he's the Technology Education Teacher at Noble Middle School. Here's his teacher page. Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS