Shop safety equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker

New User
Stephen
Jeff,

Sorry if I mislead in any way. Yes, if left to my own devices I'd end up with the plastic scissors bag but with all the leads you kind folks left me with, I'm sure I'll get something worthy of the task.

Thanks

Jeff

New User
Jeff
No problem Stephen, we want you to get the information that you need and make an informed decision. BTW, keep that cell phone handy and keep in touch with your family daily.

Jeff,

Sorry if I mislead in any way. Yes, if left to my own devices I'd end up with the plastic scissors bag but with all the leads you kind folks left me with, I'm sure I'll get something worthy of the task.

Thanks

AllanD

Allan
Corporate Member
I don't keep an extensive first aid kit in my shop compared to what I keep in my boat. Just tape and gauze, bandaids, and of course good splinter forceps. I am only 300 ft. to the house and have my cell phone in my pocket. It is common that people flip out when the see blood and greatly over estimate blood loss. There are very few bleeding wounds that can't be controlled with pressure until the blood clots or you get professional help. I'm not familiar with the over the counter blood clotting products either but would caution that they may damage sensitive tissue and actually delay healing if they work by cauterizing tissue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS