Shop Progress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Due to a remodel at work, I scored a LOAD of cabinets...

The shop is coming together, but I've gotta say, hanging those uppers kicked my tail. I hung all but three by myself (I'm hard headed and didn't want to wait for help)

02-07-09_1453.jpg

Shamrock

New User
Michael
Looking good-plenty of room-nice:thumbs_up

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:clamps-clamps-why do I never have enough clamps

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Looks like you're gonna get a gold medal in the Dumpster Dive at the WWing Olympics.:icon_thum
Did you think to make a 'dead man' prop for your wall cabinets? Just a small bench type support that you can adjust for height to set the cabinets on until you get them secured. It saves a lotta back muscles and cuts way down on the liniment use.

JackLeg

New User
Reggie
Looks great, Phillip! Nice job!:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap

Hmmm- that one on the far left, looks like it's about .5cm low!

:rotflm:

PeteM

Pete
Corporate Member
Lookin' Good:icon_thum

Now you have to go buy some more [STRIKE]toys[/STRIKE] tools to fill 'em up :eusa_danc

p

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Did you think to make a 'dead man' prop for your wall cabinets?

I used French cleats to hang them with, so I'd set them on the bases, then onto the top of an old cat litter bucket and then get them hung on the cleats. So it wasn't too bad getting them up.

Hmmm- that one on the far left, looks like it's about .5cm low!
:rotflm:

That's why this pic is from my cell phone. :wink_smil If it was a quality pic you could see how badly they are hung :icon_scra

But I didn't get myself set up all that well to get them even, my cleats were different thickness, yada yada yada...over all though they didn't turn out too bad though. :icon_thum

Now you have to go buy some more [strike]toys[/strike] tools to fill 'em up

Working on that now, just gotta convince the CFO that empty cabinets aren't a good thing :wink_smil

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
Now where did I put that bag of washers..... :rolf:

I am jealous!! That kind of storage is awesome.

ptt49er

Phillip
Corporate Member
Now you'll have to get Jeremy to help you with all of the toys!

I've offered to let him store some of his bigger toyls over here. I mean his garage is pretty cramped, I'm just watching out for his safety and trying to improve his mobility :gar-La;

Now where did I put that bag of washers..... :rolf:

If you only knew how true that is!:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS