shop pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanmarman2007

New User
Jody
I sure enjoy looking at all the shop pictures. I'd like to see more!!!!!! Please post more shop pics.
I'll try to get mine cleaned up and post some pics soon

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
Rather than post the pics here, Jody, I'll just include a link to my "gallery", which includes several albums of pics from the shop. Let me know if this doesn't work for some reason.

Bill

DWSmith

New User
David
DSC_00024.JPG

View image in gallery

I recently took some updated photos of my shop just to see how it has progressed in the last 7 months. The photo above was of the empty space prior to moving in. Nothing more than a concrete floor and a mess I had to clear out.

The photos below are how it looks now.

I still have a lot to do, namely finishing installing the metal duct collection pipe and attaching it to the equipment. A new cyclone is on the list of things to get as well.

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
I swear I heard an echo when I opened the pictures of David's shop. :wsmile:

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Ok, I'll bite. But I'm not cleaning it up. :rotflm:

These pics were actually taken this past summer. I haven't really worked down there since then except for little odds and ends projects, so I haven't taken any pictures in a while. It is also set up a little differently now, but you'll just have to use your imagination. It's only a one car garage so there are only so many ways you can shuffle things around. :gar-La; I was about to do a major shop overhaul (build a router table and lots of other things), then I decided I would rather wait until we moved into a house with a bigger shop, then I could build things the way I wanted to, rather than just to fit in a tiny space. So anyway, here it is...

shop_0072.jpg

remodels_034.jpg

If you were looking for ideas or inspiration, I hope you now have a better idea of what not to do. :rotflm:

DWSmith

New User
David
I swear I heard an echo when I opened the pictures of David's shop. :wsmile:

There was an echo when I first started to move in. :gar-Bi Now the drone of the DC and other tools, along with the radio, fills the space completely. An echo doesn't have a chance!

I have just short of 4500 sq ft including the entrance which I have sealed off trying to conserve a little heat and I am only using about 2500 sq ft now. If I had more time to plan the machine placement more thoroughly before I moved, I'm sure I could have had a better layout. As it is now, I get a good amount of work done each day but I do walk a lot.

BTW I'm always open to any NCWW member who wants to drop by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS