Shop Lighting - Free (Used but Working) 4-foot T-8 Fluorescent Bulbs @ St. Thomas More Academy in Ch

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodworker2000

Christopher
Corporate Member
From Raleigh CL. Ad copied below. Link here: https://raleigh.craigslist.org/zip/6205753920.html They replaced all of their fluorescent bulbs with LED. Not mine. Can't beat the price.

[h=2][/h][h=2]Fluorescent T-8 tubes 4 feet long. (Chapel Hill)[/h]Good quality fluorescent bulbs. T-8, 32 watt, mostly Phillips (as on the pictures), used but pulled from working fixtures. Nicely packed in boxes of about 130 tubes per box. Have 14 boxes. Free and ready for pickup. Please call to arrange the pick up of one or more boxes. Full boxes only won't split the box. Contact Les @ (nine 1 nine) nine 4 two-six 2 five 9.[h=2][/h]
00z0z_jpEVMReeXHO_600x450.jpg

00z0z_jpEVMReeXHO_600x450.jpg

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I just ordered LED's to replace almost 30 Fluorescent T8's - maybe I should consider selling the old tubes as well. Or giving them to somebody here that can use them. Anybody interested in free bulbs? I am in Virginia now but could meet in Cary on one of my moving trips. Wouldn't want to piece them out. I have 27 exactly I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors