Shop cleanup - flip top shop cart with miter saw $30 *SOLD*

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I built this flip top cart years ago, but since I now have a full miter saw bench I no longer need it. Built using beautifully figured plywood. trimmed with quartersawn beech, and protected with a handrubbed finish, this cart has withstood the test of time. Which is a problem because I just can't bring myself to throw it away.

The cart comes WITH the Firestorm miter saw but NOT the sander. This is not a great miter saw, but it works, and comes complete with lousy original blade in desperate need of a cleaning. And yes, I still have the tools and manual.

The cart has two regular and two locking casters. I put those a little too far from the edge making the locking mechanism difficult to operate. If you do acquire this fine piece of shop furniture, I suggest you fix that right away. I've had it for over 10 years and never got around to it, the longer you wait the harder it gets.

Asking $30. I'm located in North Raleigh (I-540 & Falls of Neuse Rd).

Last edited:

DaltonEdmonds

New User
Dalton
I am interested in this. I will be headed toward Durham on the 21st. What are the dimensions, ill need to see if i can fit it into my car.

Last edited:

Bas

Recovering tool addict
Bas
Corporate Member
I am interested in this. I will be headed toward Durham on the 21st. What are the dimensions, ill need to see if i can fit it into my car.
Hi Dalton - The cart is 24 wide by 19 deep by 38 high. The wings are 24x11.
Unfortunately, I can only do pickup Fri - Sun, so a Monday would not work. If that's a problem, let me know.

DaltonEdmonds

New User
Dalton
I only head that way for Dr appointments. its a 2 hour drive. it is an early morning appointment so we might be headed down on that Sunday afternoon/evening. just need to find an cheap motel to hole up in.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS