Shapeoko XXL for sale (SOLD)

cfield60

jeff
User
2019 Shapeoko XXL w/Makita router and illuminated dust shroud, xyz zero finder and wireless control. Works great. Very precise. Vacuum table top included. Just remodeled our bathroom and need the $$. The vac table works with any quality shop vacuum. $1300 for all listed. This machine really does beautiful work. Laptop, dust collector and vacuum are not included

Attachments

• KIMG2269.JPG
    KIMG2269.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 329

chris_goris

Chris
Senior User
what's the working bed size? and maximum working depth?
Max working depth of any CNC router is mainly dictated by cutting tool lengths. My machine has a Z axis clearance and traxel of 7", But you cant realistically drill a hole that deep for instance. The longest tools Ive found have a useable length of about 2.5". Sure , you can work down to a depth of 7", but you need to make sure of the machine tool clearances so best to stay within the tool length.

bjbrya2

New User
Ben
Hey Jeff,

I am interested in the Shapeoko XXL for $1300. Of course, I would like to see it work before purchasing. Is it possibly that I could come by and see it in action this evening or tomorrow?

Last edited:

cfield60

jeff
User
Sorry I didn't get back sooner. You can certainly come check it out. Currently I have it partially disassembled but can have it back working in about 30 minutes.

bjbrya2

New User
Ben
I am out of town at the moment for work and won't be back until this weekend. Could I come look at it on Sunday?

bjbrya2

New User
Ben
That's great news. How does 1pm sound? If you don't want to put your address in here I would be happy to give you my phone number.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS