S'hanger update

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Ran electrical Wednesday. Thanks to John and David from Lexington Electric and my SIL Chris for their work:
Only ~1/2 of the floor space is available for workshop use at this time.

Wiring1.jpeg
Wiring2.jpeg

With wiring in place, 'move-in' started Thursday. Actually the tooling was already there just jammed up with household goods and for storage and wiring. With the major remodeling of the house complete the household items are slowly making their way to the house.
Move-in.jpeg

This is a 'draft' layout based on a lot of mental lay outs and rearrangements. Down the right is the drill press, bandsaw, drum sander, and planer. The slider sits to the left of the bandsaw. Down the wall is the hotrodded Rockwell lathe, the 25" lathe, the grinder station and the RAS. The last two will get some more repositioning as I develop a plan for dust collection. The far corner (red toolbox) will be the dust collection closet. The available space is 20'X40'.

Still have to work in a space for the scroll saw and miter saw.

It is a rough start to getting back to the shop but it was great to power up each machine for a few minutes after the 10 month lay up. Hopefully a few bowls will emerge soon. I have some pecan I need to turn for a family in Huntsville AL- mementos from a tree planted by their father/grandfather.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS