Sewing Table Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpapay

New User
Julie
I am a quilter and have been researching various quilting table options over the past year. There are several national brands available (e.g., Horn, Koala) but my husband is reluctant to buy their products due to the construction.
We would prefer to purchase solid wood construction that will complement our current decor of Borkholder (solid cherry, natural finish).
Would you be interested in making a custom piece for us? The table that has the features I am most interested in is made by Horn, "Quilter's Dream" and a description is available at http://www.hornofamerica.com/products.cfm?cat=quilting&func=view&pID=82
The touch release airlift lock mechanism is available for purchase at http://www.allbrands.com/products/abp03238.html
Thank you for your consideration.
Sincerely,
Julie Papay

Apex, NC

Monty

New User
Monty
Looks like that will be a nice project for someone. I happen to know that there are some truly talented and highly productive woodworkers in your area! ;)

Good luck - hopefully we can all benefit from seeing this nice project come together.

jpapay

New User
Julie
Thank you so much for your help Monty. We are looking forward to working with someone who really enjoys woodworking. I am certain that there are many talented craftsman in our area, based on the pictures currently posted on the NC Woodworker website.

Have a great day!

jpapay

New User
Julie
Thank you so much for passing along this great deal! I will definitely share with my quilting friends this week. We would really prefer a solid wood construction and are currently working with Phil on an estimate. I do appreciate your response and will share the posting about the Horn cabinet.

Have a great day!

Julie

DaveO

New User
DaveO
I would love to make you something like that, the problem is I would have to make my wife one first. She would kill for a table like that...it's been on the honey-do-list for too long.
I hope all goes well with your project and I hope you'll post some pictures of it once it's finished...so I can hide them from my wife :lol::lol:

Dave:)

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
I made two so far and my wife just about beat me to death when she found out that I was doing them. Thing is she doesn't have a sewing machine to put in one, so guess that goes with a new table???? I'll make her one as soon as she buys the machine to put in it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS