Setup Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
We need to know When we will start to do setup on Thursday and Friday and who will be available when.

Please respond when you can be there and how long you work.

For me, I can be there by noon on thursday and can work until my back goes out. I will be there overnight, so on Friday, I can start at 7 AM.

Scot can you tell us when you wil have the trailer there?

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
I can be there as early as you need Friday & will probably stay overnight.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Noon sounds good to me. I'll be there Thurs. ri. and Sat. or the entire show. I'll do what I can until some body part malfunctions. I'll need some help--bringing Clyde and Dale Rocking Horse, Grandfather Clock, other clocks and cuttings, scroll saw, tools, supplies, and my stool.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I should be able to get there around noon. Especially if Phil's new plan works.

KenOfCary

Ken
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will plan to be there on Thursday. I'd like to get a ride from someone in the area so I won't have to have 2 cars there when the wife joins me Friday. But I can also drive if it's not convenient for someone to give me a lift. If I get a ride, I'll be there when they are and if not I'll plan on arriving around noon.

- Ken.

Alan in Little Washington

Alan Schaffter
Corporate Member
I will arrive sometime PM on Thursday. I can help if there is anything left to do Thursday and Friday morning. In view of the 5 hr. drive home on Saturday afternoon, I'll beg off on the tear down.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
I will plan to be there on Thursday. I'd like to get a ride from someone in the area so I won't have to have 2 cars there when the wife joins me Friday. But I can also drive if it's not convenient for someone to give me a lift. If I get a ride, I'll be there when they are and if not I'll plan on arriving around noon.

- Ken.

Ken I think Steve is planning to drive out Thursday AM. Maybe you two can ride together.

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
There had been some mention of me bringing my workbench up tomorrow. I need to know if it is still needed, and if there is room for it in the booth. Also, what time should I try to be there? I plan to do breakfast there if someone can give me a time & place.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
There had been some mention of me bringing my workbench up tomorrow. I need to know if it is still needed, and if there is room for it in the booth. Also, what time should I try to be there? I plan to do breakfast there if someone can give me a time & place.

We are good with bench space. No formal breakfast plans for Friday. Group plans to get to the site around 8:00 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors