Self-appointed Master Scavenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil S

Phil Soper
Staff member
Corporate Member
I am always amazed what people will just give away if you ask.

The Lista cabinet and bench was surplus and from the looks most drawers never had anything in them.
The cabinet is 30" x 30" with full extension drawers rated at 300 lbs capacity. The top is 30 x 72 maple

I also brought home a Lynx stereo dynascope - maybe now I can see if my edges are sharp as it will magnify up to 120x.

Not shown are the Olympus microscope, the Loren Cook 1000 cfm vent fan for my new finish room, and the Panavise

IMG_03075.jpg

View image in gallery

Gotcha6

Dennis
Staff member
Corporate Member
Congratulations! :icon_cheers
Looks like you're the winner of the 2011 Olympics in Dumpster Diving! :wink_smil

M

McRabbet

Wow -- that's the ultimate "being at the right place at the right time" if I ever heard it! Very nice set of drawers on that workstation -- can I claim the next one you find? :wink_smil

jhreed

New User
james
You help so many others, myself included, it is good that you help yourself from time to time.
James

KC7CN

New User
Don
Congratulations! :icon_cheers
Looks like you're the winner of the 2011 Olympics in Dumpster Diving! :wink_smil

+1 - that's a great looking bench/cabinet.

Got a chuckle out of the Dumpster Diving comment too! I found this old dresser in a dumpster -literally!

Before:

As nice as it was, I couldn't find the broken leg! Not to worry, it's made out of wood and I was challenged.

After:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors