Seeking Craftsman to Lead Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

glbrown2

New User
Lee
Seeking innovative craftsman to help brand new company specializing in the refinishing / renewal of floors, cabinets, and decks. In addition to a valid driver’s license, woodworking skills and desire to learn new techniques, this self-starter should have a neat appearance, punctuality, high integrity, faith based values, be a team player and be comfortable with client interaction. Leadership and sales closure skills a plus. The right candidate will have the opportunity to build the company, direct the operation and be rewarded with part ownership. Send resume to: FAX 336-277-3635, email: tudobien@bellsouth.net or call 336-575-8721

DaveO of Clayton, NC requested that I post this job opportunity here. Thank you.

Trent Mason

New User
Trent Mason
Trent Mason, did you see this? :wsmile:

Glenn,

Yes I did. I have been in communication with Mr. Brown and he is looking for someone who is already in the Winston Salem area. It definitely sounds like a wonderful opportunity. I know we don't have a ton of members in that area, but forward it to them if they may not have seen it. I even forwarded this to a friend of mine who is from Winston and has friends and family there. One word of caution, this gentleman has been burned before, so please only forward this to people who you trust to be dependable and do an excellent job. :thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS