SECOND Outreach Train-The-Trainer session

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE VOLUNTEERED FOR THE OUTREACH PROGRAM, BUT WILL NOT BE ATTENDING THE TRAINING SESSION ON NOV. 10:

We will be holding our second Train-The-Trainer session on Saturday, Dec. 1, at my shop in Liberty, NC. If you are unable to attend the first session (see the link above), PLEASE, PLEASE make an effort to attend this second session. For those who will be serving as "Team Leaders", attendance at one of these training sessions will be required before you can participate as an instructor/demonstrator at an actual session. So please make an effort to be here.

If you are uncertain whether you signed up or not, please see the list of volunteers in the first thread (link above).

So far the response from outside NCWW to this program has been beyond our wildest expectations. We are already getting request from various organizations to sponsor our training sessions w/ their members. That's great, but we're going to need more volunteers to make this happen. This is everyone's opportunity to be a part of this wonderful program.

Please respond to this post if you can attend this second session.

Thank you. :eusa_clap

Bill

Flootsie

New User
Milissa
We saw the Outreach Trailer today in Hickory...

:eusa_danc WOW! :eusa_danc

We would like to come 1 December, please.

~Milissa & Alan

Bill Clemmons

Bill
Corporate Member
We're just two weeks away from the second Train-The-Trainer session, and there are still a lot of volunteers who haven't signed up for either one of the sessions. If there is any way you can make it, please try to come to this session. I've included a list of those folks who signed up to be volunteers, but haven't signed up for one of the training sessions yet. If I have mistakenly included you, please let me know. In case you missed all the comments from the first session, here's what the participants had to say about it.

This list includes only those who have signed up to be Outreach volunteers, but have not signed up for either the first or second Train-The-Trainer session.

VOLUNTEER
ROLEAREASPECIALTY
NOTES
The BoardSMITHTm memberTriadScroll Saw
Wood preparation
LeviblueTm memberTriangle
Turning Pens
RaymondHelperCharlotte Pen blank preparation
wndopdlrHelperCharlotte Pen blank preparation
TracyPHelperCharlotte
jdulaneyHelperCoastal
jhreedHelperCoastal Pen blank preparation