Sears Hybrid saw on sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

junquecol

Bruce
Senior User
Sears has their "Zip Code" saw on sale NOW for $899, a $100 savings. Some probably got a coupon in mail this week for 10% off this weekend when you use your Sears charge card. Brings the price down to a little over $800. This is the enclosed stand (looks like a cabinet saw) saw with Biesemeyer Fence.

DaveO

New User
DaveO
That is a good deal, I've heard mostly good reviews about that saw. I wish I was in the market for one (read: I wish I could afford it) but for now I'll have to be happy with my Griz contractor saw. Dave:)

Big Daddy

New User
Big Daddy
There's a dude with a review posted at e-pinions (below) about the Craftsman 22124 who says he got his for $594. Anybody got any idea what alignment of planets would make that possible?

He says, "...a 20% off sale, combined with a $100 Craftsman Club member discount, plus a 10% internet coupon, and free delivery brought a $949 machine to $594 with delivery (plus a little something for the governor). "

Has this cat been spraying lacquer without a mask, or does this sound plausible?
http://www.epinions.com/content_184778395268

chris99z71

New User
Chris
It's about time that Craftsman started making some sort of respectable power tool again...
I used a borrowed Crapsman router one time before I bought my DeWalt. What a useless POS. It had this rinky-dink threaded plastic collar that you had to rotate that attached the base to the motor/bit to adjust depth...It was enough to make me want to start doing shots of Tequilla...and I hate Tequilla!

JohnsonMBrandon

New User
Brandon Johnson
I think I ended up getting that saw for about 650. It was on sale, plus craftsman club discount, plus 10 percent off for using sears card, and another percent off for something else. It is just a string of luck to get it like that though. You will see a deal pop up like that about once a year from sears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS