Scrolling Banner, Newerer, fasterer, samerer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Just a quick update for any who noticed some weirdness at the top of the site.

We've replaced our old scrolling banner tool with a nifty newer one.

While not overly exciting, it does two things (and more) better than the old one.

First, its won't slow down your browser! The old one was done in a way that was just plain [EVIL]evil[/EVIL]

Second, this one pauses and even changed direction when you move your mouse over it!

I know everyone's been eagerly waiting for that pause/reverse feature....

Anyhoo, its a little nicer on everyone, so please enjoy those wonderful scrolling messages :)

Jim

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Theres a bug with internet explorer, go figure, back to the NCWW Labs with me and my new banner....

Jim

walnutjerry

Jerry
Senior User
It is perfect on my screen----------I do not see it :rotflm::rotflm::gar-Bi:rotflm::rotflm:
:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers:icon_cheers

Ray Martin

New User
Ray
Jim

It's not showing up on the Home Page. I do see it on other pages

:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Well, imagine the continued egg on my face.

I fixed it on the test site, forgot to fix it here.

How bout now?

Jim

jerrye

New User
Jerry
Scrolling in Chrome, but hovering over it only shows it as a link. No changey directioney thingy...:dontknow::eusa_thin

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Sorry, we lose most of the nifty features so it will work with Microsoft.

If anyone out there is a Javascript/Trident/Gecko hacker, love to try to figure it out......

Jim

MarkE

Mark
Corporate Member
Yup, I see it now.

So, was this just a subtle attempt to get us to click on that particular link? :rotflm:​

RayH

New User
Ray
It seems to be there everywhere except when I go to HOME page. Then the banner (and space for it) go away. MAC OS-X 10.6.2 with Safari.:eusa_thin

froglips

New User
Jim Campbell
Yup, Ray. Thats a minor issue that I may work on too. For now, its "acceptable".....

Jim

M

McRabbet

Egad! I can actually see it on the top of the page when I open a thread, but it doesn't sho on the Index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS