SCROLLERS MEETINGS CANCELLED

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
I guess I'm jumping onto the hysteria bandwagon, but in view of the uncertainty of the over-hyped coronavirus, meetings of THE SCROLL SAW CLUB OF THE FOOTHILLS are canceled until things are under control. Many of our members are in that risky age factor class, and none of us wants to see any woodworker get ill. The meeting schedule will be published when it's all good again. Meanwhile, stay in your shop and drink many cups of hot brown liquid.

pcooper

Phillip Cooper
Corporate Member
Good call, lots of fun activities are being put on hold for this, and we may as well do our part to stay healthy. Besides, it'll make for more shop time.

woodworkingshop.com

Coleman
User
Hello NCWWR.net guys,

This was sent to our Hickory clubs yesterday so should be getting around to all club presidents in all locations today!

Dear Club President,

Due to the CDC recommendations and NC Governor’s ruling on restaurants, bars, and crowds of 10 or more, we have decided to cancel all club meetings in our retail stores until June 1st, 2020. We reserve the right to extend these dates past June if the need is still prevalent. Please understand that this is the last thing we want to do but feel that it is our duty to protect both our customers and our work staff. Keeping crowds at a minimum is the best solution we have at this time other than closing. We are trying our best to not have to close so this is the next natural step in the process.

Thank you so much for your understanding during this unprecedented time in our history. If you have any questions or concerns, call me anytime.

Kindest regards,
Coleman Fourshee
Klingspor's Woodworking Shop

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Hello NCWWR.net guys,

This was sent to our Hickory clubs yesterday so should be getting around to all club presidents in all locations today!

Dear Club President,

Due to the CDC recommendations and NC Governor’s ruling on restaurants, bars, and crowds of 10 or more, we have decided to cancel all club meetings in our retail stores until June 1st, 2020. We reserve the right to extend these dates past June if the need is still prevalent. Please understand that this is the last thing we want to do but feel that it is our duty to protect both our customers and our work staff. Keeping crowds at a minimum is the best solution we have at this time other than closing. We are trying our best to not have to close so this is the next natural step in the process.

Thank you so much for your understanding during this unprecedented time in our history. If you have any questions or concerns, call me anytime.

Kindest regards,
Coleman Fourshee
Klingspor's Woodworking Shop

Thanks Coleman. Right is not always easy. Let's all pray this will be behind us soon.

sawman101

Bruce Swanson
Corporate Member
Thank you Coleman, I know this was a hard call for you, but I too hope and pray that Klingspors Woodworking Stores can stay open, even if it comes to a more limited basis. As I mentioned before, if it comes to it, then please offer a drive-up service. In the meantime, may we all hope and pray for an end to this rapidly developing and spreading pandemic. We can be very thankful we have the NCWW website to hold us together and keep us informed in our woodworking community.

McRabbet

Rob
Corporate Member
Coleman,

We completely understand and I've already heard from Ed Vendely of the Fletcher store about your decision -- we agree that it is best for all involved but I will still urge our members to shop at Klingspor's Woodworking Shop, especially during the coming Customer Appreciation Days.

Rob Payne, President
Western NC Woodworkers Association

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS