scroll saw at Cary Habitat

Status
Not open for further replies.

caryncbreeef

New User
cary
Found a nice heavy duty scroll saw for $125 at Cary habitat on high house road. also they have some old laminate rolls for free (going to make a board for my new vacuum bag system with it). I wanted to buy the saw but desperately need a new band saw so have to save my green for that.

caryncbreeef

New User
cary
yep, thats it. also btw, the NC surplus on Rt 54 has tons of bookcases and other furniture and tables, some would make great tool stands. Just got a huge nice pine bookcase and a brand new 3'x4' cork board for the shop for $2! there is an old bandsaw (beat up) waiting since 08.11 for pick up - maybe they will sell it again?

Mike Camp

New User
Mike
I went and checked it out today on my way home. It's a older craftsman belt driven model similar to this one on owwm http://vintagemachinery.org/photoindex/detail.aspx?id=1547. I didn't measure it but my guess it was either an 18" or 21". Had some surface rust (not much) but no pitting on the table and would clean up quite easily. Also had a 1/4 hp GE motor and is belt driven. It also included what looks like the factory stand which had wheels on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS