Scott Smith to the Rescue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
Parbuckling at its best (See pics 3,4 & 6) ---> http://m.greensboro.com/blogs/aroun...7246d68fe6.html?mode=jqm_gal#&ui-state=dialog

Those Egyptians were smart people back then being able to move or in the case of Scott Smith being load 24k lbs on to a trailer with some basic hand tools.

Good article, pics and free advertisement Scott :thumbs_up

"Any society that will give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" -- Benjamin Franklin

Last edited:

DWSmith

New User
David
Read the article this morning in the surgery office while I was waiting for more back injections. Good to see a find tree saved for future use and not occupy a landfill needlessly. Good work Scott.

Bryan S

Bryan
I read Susan Ladd's column on this in today's paper and kudos for Scott :eusa_danc. I remember the previous article saying that the wood would be harvested, but did not know that one of our own would be involved.

CrealBilly

New User
Jeff
I read Susan Ladd's column on this in today's paper and kudos for Scott :eusa_danc. I remember the previous article saying that the wood would be harvested, but did not know that one of our own would be involved.
If it big / huge / ginormous and its oak Scott Smith will not be far away.

"Any society that will give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" -- Benjamin Franklin

scsmith42

New User
Scott Smith
Lol - thanks all for the kind comments! It was a fun project. We will most likely mill it into a combination of slabs and QS in April.

cstandi1

New User
chase
I saw this chunk of wood in person at Scott's mill yesterday. It is just massive and is going to produce some gorgeous wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS