Photo Gallery Admin NCPete
Links and Downloads admin McRabbet
Moderators: cskipper, chris99z71, Jonz, Sapwood, Toolferone, Ray Martin, Matt

Correct me if I missed someone.

Last edited:

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Just another note. In almost every PM about this, the sender said words to the effect, "I will be happy to help you ....."

You got it reversed. This is your forum now and I'll be happy to help you.:rolf:

One of the "idealistic" goals, is that the this site should be able to run without me at all. Well, maybe pay the bills.:lol:

Sapwood said it best at the Flying Saucer when he heard I fell down my stairs. "Maybe you should set up a trust fund.":rolf:

chris99z71

New User
Chris
SteveColes said:
One of the "idealistic" goals, is that the this site should be able to run without me at all. Well, maybe pay the bills.:lol:

I get it! It's an online woodworking commune lead by the Reverand Sun-Yung Coles! :rolf:

M

McRabbet

I've read the PM now (just returned from nearly 2 weeks of vacation to find 93 personal e-mails, plus 4 PM's and 1,550 posts on the site) and I'll be responding to Steve when I'm caught up this weekend. I'm a little disappointed to see that no one has signed up for Admin roles and suspect I'll need to step up to the plate and really learn more if I want to continue in that role -- Steve -- I'll give you a definitive answer this weekend as promised.

Rob

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
Sorry, I didn't update the scorecard. read some more, we did get some admins, but nobody wanted to commit to which kind, I think. Monty, is now the "MAN" for this stuff. So it might be best to PM Monty directly and just copy me.

NCPete

New User
Pete Davio
Rob, I added the names for the current admins to Steve's score card, and I am looking up the mod names now, not including you. Mike really knows what he is doing, I have a lot to learn.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
I updated the Mod names on the initial post above. I am preparing to shoot DavidF a PM requesting he join us as a moderator. I will let you all know what his response is.

D L

SteveColes

Steve
Corporate Member
First Post is updated. This what Monty & I would Llike to go with. If I made a mistake or missed someone let Monty and/or I know ASAP.

Same goes, if you are not happy with the assignments.

I or Monty will be making the announcement and changing the titles and permissions on the main forums later today.

D L Ames

New User
D L Ames
Dave & Clay,
You may want to follow-up with DavidF about becoming a Mod. He shot me an email from CA last week saying he was interested and we could discuss in detail once he returned. I Think David would make a great addition to the team. Your ball!

D L

DaveO

New User
DaveO
SteveColes said:
This is what we have right now, in terms of formal acceptance

Opted Out: mshel, Brandon, Steve D
Opted back in: Jonz
Waiting for response to PM: Travis

Webmasters: Me & Monty
Senior Moderators: DaveO & Clay
Admins:Mike Davis & DL
Photo Gallery Admin NCPete
Links and Downloads admin McRabbet
Moderators: cskipper, chris99z71, Jonz, Sapwood, Toolferone, Ray Martin, Matt

Correct me if I missed someone.

I think you got everyone (except DavidF if he still wants to participate). I like the arrangement and think that you have the right people in the right places :icon_thum :icon_thum

Dave:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS