Schaff tool chisels

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member

Introducing Our Newest Product​

The 4-piece Beveled Edge Bench Chisel Set
High quality bench chisels you'll want to keep within easy reach for frequent use. These tools are beautifully crafted, finely balanced and comfortable for a variety of woodworking projects.
d3a4088f-b328-432b-a70f-a68ca8b19a18.jpeg
00038031-fc3a-436e-add6-d8a59cb9f5eb.jpeg
Schaaf Tools Bench Chisels are expertly designed with beveled edges so they are capable of doing delicate work, like paring out the shoulders of a dovetail without bruising its face.
They are also made with thick, durable Chrome-Vanadium Steel and a sturdy brass ferrule to withstand mallet blows and allow for tougher work, like chopping hinges in hardwood.
Plus for a (very) limited time, we're giving our subscribers 60% off the final price. That means you'll get this set for less than $20 instead of $50

60% OFF!? How Do I Claim My Discount?​

There are 3 easy steps. Please follow these directions carefully. Here's what you need to do:
Click the link to Amazon below and type "bench chisel set" into the search bar. This is very important.

Chris C

Chris
Senior User
I have a set of their carving gouges.... No complaints. The bench chisels look interesting...

Hmerkle

Board of Directors, Development Director
Hank
Staff member
Corporate Member
I don't see the link, but I searched and see that the Schaaf Tools Bench Chisels comes up at $39...
Seems like a SMOKIN' deal at $39... I have been impressed with all the Schaaf products!

Mike Davis

Mike
Corporate Member
I don't see the link, but I searched and see that the Schaaf Tools Bench Chisels comes up at $39...
Seems like a SMOKIN' deal at $39... I have been impressed with all the Schaaf products!
They want people to search so they come up higher in the listings.

jcz

Johnny
Corporate Member
Also ordered a set. Hopefully they are an improvement from my cheap set I currently have.

bowman

Board of Directors, Webmaster
Neal
Staff member
Corporate Member
Thanks Mike, I got that email earlier and was not able to find them. I just bought a set

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS