Schaff tool chisels

AnotherJim

Jim
Corporate Member
Everybody is using Smile Amazon, yes? With the NCWW.net credited for the purchase, yes?
Had not thought of that. So, I just logged in to confirm the NCWW.net connection, and put 'narex' into the search function. Narex chisels came up, as expected, along with an Amazon Basics set of four chisels for $19. How bad can they be? Anyone have any experience with these?

Dee2

Board of Directors, Vice President
Gene
Staff member
Corporate Member
Jim, I have a box set of Narex. I'm not a heavy, nor competent, user of flat chisels and they seem to fit my needs. I also have some Two Cherries, but tend to reach for the Narex. YMMV.

creasman

Jim
Staff member
Corporate Member
Mine just arrived. Nice looking set of chisels. I'll be honing them this weekend (if not sooner).

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Wonder if anyone else received this message from Amazon and Schaaf Tools:
Hey Customer, I just wanted to personally check in and make sure everything is okay with your new Bench Chisel Set now that you've had a few days to try it out. But first! I wanted to send over a special offer as a thank you - 15% off your next Schaaf Tools purchase. Visit our website and be sure to have this discount code handy to enter in at checkout. AMZ10 Now about Schaaf Tools... Our business is a small (three person) operation, so your feedback helps us improve, and your positive reviews keep us alive! If you have 60 seconds to leave some feedback or write a review, we'd really appreciate it! Sure, I'll leave a quick review :) (Amazon.com) Having problems? Please let us know so we can make things right. We are happy to replace any tools that aren't meeting expectations: I'm having some issues (Amazon Sign-In) Otherwise, enjoy your tools and happy woodworking! PS We'd love to see your work, whether your a beginner or a professional! If you'd like to share pictures of some of the projects you're working on, please please please send them over! We're also happy to share them via our website or social media pages too, if you'd like :) Looking forward to seeing your creations, Eli Pearlman CEO Schaaf Tools

RJweb

RJ
Senior User
Sorry my mistake I didn’t realize I had an amazon credit $41.00, that’s why it came down to that price of 7.95, I guess I had a senior momen, RJ

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS