Sawmill Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever thought about wanting to own and help with a sawmill? If so shoot me a a PM. I have the sawmill, slabber, kiln, building, and skid steer NH LX885. No bebts everything owned out right, just makes it so much more fun when someone shares the excitement and hard work it takes to have the job of a life...If interested, shoot me a PM or call me at 828-994-7333. Business is located in Hickory with storefront and plenty of road frontage. we also do firewood, pennsylvania blue stone and mulch....So we will stay busy....Just to much for one person...

Dragon

New User
David
So where were you 20 years ago when I was young enough to be able to do that? I'd love to be a part of it but I can't hold out to do the kind of lifting and hustling around you guys do all day.:BangHead: Gettin' old has it's advantages AND disadvantages.

Dragon I know it is about to kill me.....I tell you I need three of me....It seems every time I have people in the shop someone wants mulch, or a pallet of rock... Then if I'm trying to load a pallet the phone starts ringing off the hook....SO imagine me on a tractor loading pallets, yelling prices of lumber across the yard and trying to talk on the phone....lol. You have to be good a multitasking for sure....

Dragon i do need to talk to you so please give me a call at 828-994-7333....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors