Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottM

Scott
Staff member
Corporate Member
Sawduster posted:

Informative reading ......thanx :icon_thum

I also have a question/suggestion. Is it possible to PM the BoD as a whole without having to figure out who handles a certain situation or having to plug in all the names ?
i'm not even sure if this is practical but it just popped into my brain as I was reading the post

I think this is something we should look to implement if the web team can figure a painless way. Maybe a special user name to PM that would send to the entire board.

Joe Scharle

New User
Joe
I agree with you, Scott. Since I'm now able to view all of the posts on the site, I'm surprised at the number of folks who suffer authority anxiety as judged from reading, far more, than would normally catch my attention. Theoretically, a complaint line would give those folks a feeling of inclusion and the board some 'instant' feedback. Most of us outside the management of the site could care less about the inner workings. The site either serves our needs, or we look elsewhere. An open and private line could show problems and shortcomings before they become glaring mistakes.

I think Doug has taken a proactive step with his monthly update, and I think it should be made sticky. I don't have any traffic stats, but would venture that the majority of members don't visit the site as regularly as the recognizably few and could miss the message. Also, I want you all to consider including a monthly Treasurer's update in the President's thread. I think the membership should feel connected with where the money goes from their contributions.

Joe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Premier Sponsor

Our Sponsors

LATEST FOR SALE LISTINGS